Baltec Marine Sp. z o.o. is currently looking to add a Project / Site Manager to our expanding team. Baltec Marine is continuing to grow and win new projects all over the world and due to our continued success we have an opening for Site Manager based in office in Poland.
Project Manager / Site Manager – Marine Scrubber Systems Installation
- Project execution and work supervision according to schedule and budget
- Following class society rules and technical documentation
- Monitoring, coordination and control of deadlines for the various phases of the project
- Taking care of a good relationship with the customer during the project,
- Managing the change orders which may arise during project execution
- Coordinates logistic
- Reporting to Management
- Great knowledge of ship construction and ship systems
- Experience in scrubber / ballast water installation
- Provide a professional approach to all stages of the project from start-up to final delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Familiar with marine documentation
- Strong and proven leadership skill
What can we offer you?
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to work on foreign projects
- Opportunity to gain experience in maritime industry
- Interesting work in an international environment and great opportunity of professional development
The position will require extensive traveling for work onboard ship all over the world.
If you are interested, please send your CV on e-mail: email@example.com or please use „Submit” button below.
Please include the following statement in your application: „I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.”